- Full-time, temporary replacement position for Term 2, 2018.
- Join a school with a strong academic reputation and excellent facilities.
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package
About the Role
This is a full-time, temporary replacement position in the Technology Faculty for Term 2, 2018.
You will be teaching the agreed curriculum in Information Technology from Year 9 to 11, and also present in the Design Technology workshop with two Year 8 Design Technology classes.
All teaching staff are expected to contribute to the co-curricula program and act as a Mentor in the House pastoral care program.
You will need to meet the following selection criteria:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Hold current registration with the South Australian Teachers' Registration Board.
- Experience teaching across a range of technology disciplines but with a particular focus on Material Products.
- Evidence to be provided of completed training in Responding to Abuse and Neglect and Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the central role well-being plays in enabling all boys to flourish.
- Possess and demonstrate a commitment to the principles and practices of WH&S, Equal Opportunity and Risk Management.
Conditions of Employment
- A competitive salary will be negotiated according to qualifications and experience. The School has its own Enterprise Agreement.
- You will be expected to contribute, where appropriate, to the co-curricular life of the School.
- You will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School's Child Protection Policy.
A position description and details about the School are available when you click through to apply.
About St Peter’s College
Founded in 1847, St Peter’s College is an Anglican boys’ school located adjacent to the CBD of Adelaide. With an enrolment of 1,342 students from Early Learning Centre to Year 12, the School caters for a wide range of student backgrounds and abilities. The School has an excellent reputation for both academic and sporting achievement.
Our goal at St Peter’s College is to develop educated, considerate and outward looking young men who will use their talents responsibly for the good of the wider community. In order for us to deliver on our promise we focus on attracting and retaining staff that have the skills, capabilities and passion to provide the best possible education for boys.
Please include a cover letter addressing the above criteria as the first page of your resume.
Applications should be addressed to Sharon Kennedy, Human Resources Coordinator and include qualifications and all relevant details, together with the names and contact details of three referees, one of whom should be your current direct line manager.
St Peter’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close Wednesday 7th March 2018.