- Join a school with a strong academic reputation and excellent facilities.
- Enjoy a culture of collaboration and professional learning support
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package
About St Peter’s College
Founded in 1847, St Peter’s College is an Anglican boys’ school located adjacent to the CBD of Adelaide. With students from Early Learning Centre to Year 12, the School caters for a wide range of student backgrounds and abilities. The School has an excellent reputation for both academic and sporting achievement.
Our goal at St Peter’s College is to develop educated, considerate and outward looking young men who will use their talents responsibly for the good of the wider community. In order for us to deliver on our promise we focus on attracting and retaining staff that have the skills, capabilities and passion to provide the best possible education for boys.
About the Role
This is a part-time (0.5 FTE) teaching position commencing Term 2, 2018.
As Teacher of Year 11 Accounting/Business & Enterprise as well as temporary relief teaching, you will be teaching the agreed Senior School Curriculum.
You will be required to embrace pastoral care and co-curricular responsibilities as determined by the Head of Senior School and the Director of Sport & Athletic Development
Candidates will need to meet the following selection criteria:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Hold current registration with the South Australian Teachers' Registration Board.
- Experience in teaching Accounting/Business & Enterprise at Senior Secondary level.
- Evidence to be provided of completed training in Responding to Abuse and Neglect and Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the central role well-being plays in enabling all boys to flourish.
- Possess and demonstrate a commitment to the principles and practices of WH&S, Equal Opportunity and Risk Management.
Conditions of Employment
- A competitive salary will be negotiated according to qualifications and experience. The School has its own Enterprise Agreement.
- The successful applicant will be expected to contribute, where appropriate, to the co-curricular life of the School.
- The successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School's Child Protection Policy.
A position description is available for download when you click through to apply.
For details about the School visit the School’s website at www.stpeters.sa.edu.au
Please include a cover letter addressing the above criteria as the first page of your resume.
Applications should be addressed to Danielle Finnimore, Manager of Human Resources and include qualifications and all relevant details, together with the names and contact details of three referees, one of whom should be your current direct line manager.
St Peter’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close Thursday 29th March 2018