- Permanent part-time opportunity (0.85 FTE)
- Be part of an experienced Music Department
- Contribute to our exceptional community of learning
About St Peter’s College
Founded in 1847, St Peter’s College is an Anglican boys’ school located adjacent to the CBD of Adelaide.
Our vision is to be an exceptional community of learning.
With students from Early Learning Centre to Year 12, the School caters for a wide range of student backgrounds and abilities.
We believe that diversity contributes powerfully and directly to the quality of a boy’s education. We are committed to being a boys’ school that promotes responsible relationships and positive attitudes towards girls and women. We are uncompromising in being a safe and inclusive learning community respectful of diverse backgrounds of race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and nationality.
St Peter’s College is looking to appoint a diligent and detail-oriented Administration Music Assistant to begin at the commencement of the 2022 school year. The Administration Assistant will support and provide administrative assistance to the Director of Music, music teaching staff, instrumental tutors, as well as students, parents and the community, ensuring cohesion in the department.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- A willingness to support the school's values and Anglican ethos.
- Experience in an equivalent Receptionist/Administration role.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A mature approach with empathy towards the needs of students, parents/caregivers and other school stakeholders.
- A collaborative approach with internal and external stakeholders.
Please refer to the Position Description for further information.
How to apply
Applications for this position should be addressed to Mr Tim Browning, Headmaster and should include a CV and cover letter that highlights your skills, capabilities, experience and reasons for applying.
Applications close on Monday 24 January 2022 at 4.00 pm.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Christina Monti, Recruitment Coordinator on 08 8404 0513 or email [email protected]
To find out more about a career at St Peter’s College, please visit our Careers page.
The successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the school’s Child Protection Policy. St Peter’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.