- Expressions of interest for Temporary Relief Teachers.
- Expressions of interest for Temporary Relief Educators (Early Years).
- Gain experience in an exceptional community of learning.
About St Peter’s College
Founded in 1847, St Peter’s College is an Anglican boys’ School located adjacent to the CBD of Adelaide.
Our vision is to be an exceptional community of learning.
With students from Early Learning Centre to Year 12, the School caters for a wide range of student backgrounds and abilities.
We believe that diversity contributes powerfully and directly to the quality of a boy’s education. We are committed to being a boys’ School that promotes responsible relationships and positive attitudes towards girls and women. We are uncompromising in being a safe and inclusive learning community respectful of diverse backgrounds of race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and nationality.
About the position
St Peter’s College is seeking expressions of interest for Temporary Relief Teachers (TRT) to join our casual pool for 2022 to work in either our Early Years Centre, Junior School and Senior School. As a TRT, you will be required to cover absent Teachers on a casual basis.
In addition, we are also seeking expressions of interest for Temporary Educators to work in our Early Years Centre who are flexible and adaptable in supporting children of various ages, levels and backgrounds.
As the successful applicant you will have:
- A commitment to the ethos of an independent Anglican school.
- Relevant teaching qualifications in either Early Childhood, Junior Primary, Primary or Secondary.
- An approved qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care, or Children's Services i.e. Certificate III.
- A South Australian Teacher Registration.
- A South Australian Working With Children Check (Department of Human Services).
- A Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect Certificate.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
How to apply:
Please address applications to Tim Browning, Headmaster and include a CV and cover letter that highlights your skills, experiences, capabilities and reasons for applying.
When applying, please ensure you include in the subject line which area of the school you are interested in.
Expressions of interest close Friday 21 January 2022.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Christina Monti on 8404 0513 or email [email protected]
To find out more about a career at St Peter’s College, or to apply for this position, please visit our Careers page.
The successful applicant will be expected to satisfy child protection screening, and adhere to the School’s Child Protection Policy. St Peter’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.